We’re delighted to take part in the upcoming Technology Summit hosted by Hedgeweek on 19th and 20th May 2021. The two-day virtual event explores the latest trends and themes, and how these impact the way hedge funds operate.
Angana will participate in the panel discussion ‘Latest trends in research & alternative data science’. Topics include:
- Crude oil refinement: utilizing technology in a way that removes the data impurities to create clean data sets
- Tactics/approaches for reinforcing the research methodology and the role of AI in data contextualization
- Assessing the value of combining alternative data sets to develop ‘metadata’ sets – can this strengthen trade signals and mitigate data obsolescence?
- How are data platforms evolving to develop new signal indicators beyond sentiment
- Should the front-office approach alternative data vendor selection like stock picking, to optimize their research budgets?
- Latest thoughts on how managers are evaluating the efficacy and value-add of alternative data sets – is the proof in the pudding?
Register for Hedgeweek’s Technology Summit via the button below.